Thinking about selling? Step One: interview agents before deciding who to work with. Things to think about:
- Are they qualified to market your home?
- What does their marketing plan include?
- Do they have an online presence, besides on the MLS?
- Are they detailed and committed to excellence? We recommend checking out one of their current or old listings on the MLS - are all of the fields filled out properly? Was a professional photographer used? Was the write-up well done? Ask to see examples: TELLING you what they'll do, and SEEING what they've done, are two different things.
- Can they provide a current CMA on your home, and explain their results?
- Do they think now is a good time to list your home?
- How will they handle the showings requests on your home?
- Will they be available for other agents to book showings?
- How will they stay accountable to you - so that you'll know they're working hard for you?
We would love to interview for the opportunity to list your home. We'll cover the above information in our Sellers Counseling Session. We will also review the comparables, competition, successful sales, and market rejected properties to determine where your home should be positioned in today's current market.