A "Meet and Greet" is a Buyers Counseling Session. In order to properly represent you, there are several things you need to know. This educational meeting takes about 1.5 hours and it's purpose is to educate you, and allow us to cover the necessary legal items that are required of us.
We will discuss the following:
• Designated Agency vs Common Law Brokerage
• Steps to purchasing real estate
• Expectations in purchasing real estate
• Impacted properties
• Expenses to purchasing real estate
• Shopping for a home: resale, spec homes, new construction/builders, open houses
• The Offer: our homework, creating the offer, terms and conditions, presenting offers
• Inspections: property inspections, condo document inspections.
• Closing and timelines
• Contracts: agency, buyer brokerage, fintrac, offer to purchase, etc.
• And your questions for us!
This is also a great time for YOU to be interviewing US! We always recommend that you interview agents before deciding who to work with. We don't all work the same way, and when you are looking for someone to assist you with making one of the largest purchases of your life - you want to make sure you have someone by your side who you can trust, rely on, and who can guide you through the process making it as smooth as possible. After, we find that clients are much more confident to enter the world of home ownership. Expectations and concerns have been discussed, and things turn from stressful to exciting! You have to learn to crawl before you walk... we are helping to build your real estate foundation rather than just throwing you to the wolves!
Comments on our Buyers Counseling Session:
"No one ever told us that before!"
"I never knew that"
"Why aren't other agents sharing this information with us?"
Contact us to set up your "Meet and Greet", and we can get started!