- Are they qualified to market your home?
- What does their marketing plan include?
- Do they have an online presence, besides on the MLS?
- Are they detailed and committed to excellence? We recommend checking out one of their current or old listings on the MLS - are all of the fields filled out properly? Was a professional photographer used? Was the write-up well done? Ask to see examples: TELLING you what they'll do, and SEEING what they've done, are two different things.
- Can they provide a current CMA on your home, and explain their results?
- Do they think now is a good time to list your home?
- How will they handle the showings requests on your home?
- Will they be available for other agents to book showings?
- How will they stay accountable to you - so that you'll know they're working hard for you?